The Light-Hearted Dance Weekends
Hotel Piccadilly, Bournemouth. 25th - 27th Jan 2013
Leaders - John & Hilary Turner.
Guest Caller - Carol Hewson,
Musicians - Deo Volente (Dave & Victoria Yeomans).
From our questionnaire: some of the questions & just a few of our customer's responses.
We had 34 (64%) questionnaires returned out of a possible 53.
- Question - Would you recommend our weekends to your friends?
- All except one said 'Yes'
- The other said 'No, In case they fill up the space & we can't get in!!!' Several other customers reiterated the sentiment
- Question - Please comment on the dance programme.
- 'You pitched it just right, with a nice variety & complexity of dances' - Joyce Tullis, Winterslow, Wilts.
- 'Very good - Full weekend, but you were not pressured to attend everything - although we did. ' - Tony & Margaret Collins, Loughborogh, Leics.
- Question - Please comment on the Leaders.
- 'Excellent' - The response of almost all our customers.
- Question - Is the Weekend good value for money?
- Overwhelmingly the answer was 'Yes'.
- 'Cannot really fault anything, very impressed.'. - Liz & Joy Smith, East Sussex
- Question - What can we do to improve our performance?
- 'I do not think you can improve , it is so good.' - Tricia Hamilton, Kent
- 'Can only suggest larger venue to fit in all who want to come.' - Geoff & Prue Bradley, Stafford.
- ' ? ' - John Green, Northampton.
- Other comments from Guests:
- 'Just thanks for everything.' - Bob & Liz Ellis, Wellington, Somerset.